Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sad Day..

Today!!
18 of October 2008


After wake up..
Bin ask me to read newspaper..
Because Jefferd was on the newspaper..
And i read an advertisement..
It's about a new shop open at mile4 Kim Fung..
So I call Algernon and two of us go there n have a look..
There not many thing to sell..
But there got sell Bros bottle..
Not many bottles..
So I dint see a nice 1..
I dint buy..
Algernon buy a 1.6L bottle from there..
Then I suggest we go see Gundam at World Club..
Oh my god..
Got few new Gundam arrive..
A Exia in trans am mode..
Damn nice..
It cost rm214..
Only for 1/100 scale..
But..
It is metallic colour..
Wow..
Only car use metallic colour..
How come Gundam also use that?!
Then I see this 2 SD Gundam..
Wow..
So cute..
What?
Only rm70?
Ok..
Buy it..
Algernon buy the Exia in Trans Am mode..
And I buy the Cute SD Destiny And Strike Freedom..
Then We go pick my brother from tuition..
Then we start build our Gundams in my room..
After 2hours..

Strike Freedom vs Destiny



Destiny Gundam born..


Then Strike Freedom..
HAHA..
They look so cute..




Candy that Winnie gave Thursday..
Forgot to eat till now..

Nite time..
I go youth..
Today's activity is use the rubbish to make a photo frame..
And give to the old folk..
There are few photo I took during the process..
But my phone's photo album cannot open..
So all my photo gone..
Make me so sad..
Because there are many my memories..
= (
Sorry..
Cant show the photo frame that i make with Eliza..

My dinner / supper..
Maggi with D Venice Cupocino Ice blended..
(I did took photo of it..Since my photo album can't open..So no more photo..)

Soon will be updated..
Remember visit again..
Good Nite..

PHOTO~~~ T. T


Visit Algernon to see Exia in Trans Am mode.. XD

~~ THE END ~~

No comments: