Saturday, October 4, 2008

I like Pikachu~!!




You know what's Pokemon?!
If you did,sure you know what is Pikachu also.

Last week.
Algernon and I decide go to make car stickers.
Then he came my house look for some cute picture.
In my mind,I already decide which sticker I want to make.
Suddenly.
Algernon found a cute pictue.
It's a Nintendo DS with Pikachu's design.
This DS got a Pikachu Logo on it.
So I try to ask the Guy help me copy the logo and make it into sticker.

Today.
Lunch with Penny and also Algernon.
Then Algernon and I go back to the sticker shop.
Wow.
The Guy make it.
He had successful copy out the Pikachu logo.
So he print it and I bring back home.
Now it's on my car.
If you see this logo on a Wish.
That's me!!
XD


I design this long time ago.
And today it become a sticker.


Haha. chaXiubao in da car.



Pikachu Nintendo DS




Pikachu. Pika Pika.



I choose the special sticker. It reflect light.



chaXiubao and Pikachu in da Wish.


_________________________________________________________________



Durian Cake?
Yea.
My mum make this.
Beside she also make an other Durian cake to my cousin.
Because tommorrow is my cousin's birthday.


Look normal. But taste NICE!!



Can know is very delicious.



Hmm.. Sweet in my mouth and my heart.




THE END



No comments: