Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Not enough money use lar..

Not enough money use lar..

Do you agree with that?!

Last night my friends and I went to Joanne and Allen 's house
for watch this movie named ''Money Not Enough II''.




Who are invited?
Adeline
Khen
Bird
Sophia
Fong Li
ALgernon
bin²
Willie
Esther
2 ex student at 2006.


Before we visit to Joanne's house.
Sophia,Adeline,Khen and Fong Li go to ParkWell look for some junk food.
Afternoon time.
I buy some from Gaint already.
After that we gather at Joanne's house.

Since Algernon and bin² still tuition.
So we don't wait them.
We start to watch the movie at 9p.m.
The movie is half hokkian.
And it doesn't have any hokkian subtitle.
So don't understand what they saying.
But that movie is quite funny la.

The movie finish at about 11pm.
At here I want to thank Joanne.
Thank for invite me to this movie night.
I also want to thank Joanne's parents for accompany us watch movie
and cook Tong Sui for us.

We enjoy the movie.


Odm Spin White.HAHA..wearing my new odm watch.


I get this on Monday night.

Thank Vicky help me buy this from internet.
Although it is fake one.
Although it only cost rm33.
But I still like it.
Since I like this so much.
So I post this in my blog.
^^




Know what is the time now?!



My size.



Whole body.



Press here to open it.



It's back.



With its box.



odm spin white.




THE END

No comments: