Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Look for peace..

Yea..
The war is already start..
Some friends is already in fighting mode..
But some friends is just treat war like eat ''vegetable''..
Some is dint do anything..
Just bring thier body to battle field and thier soul is at home..

Friends who in the fighting mode..
They are really hardworking..
Till they forgot thier mind..
And turn to an other that who I dunno..
Just to fight for thier future..
And get a better future..

They fight on the battlefield..
Kill the enemy..
They forgot thier mind..
Just kill and kill and kill..
Hope one day all the enemy die..
And they can turn back to normal..

I am the one who treat the war like eat ''vegetable''..
I am not in that mood to fighting..
But I will fight for my future..
So these days I did take on the gun and shot..
Maybe I will lose in war..
But I will try my best in fighting..

Bless for me..
And bless for my friends..
Bless that we can win the war and get the glory!!

No comments: