Saturday, April 4, 2009

Curtin 10th Year Anniversary - Open Day.

It's Curtin University of Technology's 10th years Anniversary.
It having a Open Day for all Mirian to visit.
I join the Curtin Volunteer and take part in helping in the Open Day.
I was help out at the Kids Corner.
Let's Pictures tell the story.
= 3

The Main Stage.
Having many activities and performances consecutively from 10am until 8pm.


Jonathan make this while we sit under the tree,its the thing drop from the tree.


All of them take care of the Kids Corner.
Jun & Elaine are not inside.


Volunteer's T-shirt.
We are not Digi Promoter yea.


The can I and Widy in charge.
Balls - Shooting.


There are no any kids until we start the booth for half an hour.
Boring and do nothing while waiting.


Of course there were not only Ball - Shooting only.
Bowling, dart, rings and fishing are also available.


While waiting, we are playing the Big Fan.


There also having Blood Donation Centre which my housemate-Vincent in charge.
I notice that the way that Miri donate blood is differentwith the way of Sandakan.
In Sandakan we lying and donate, but Miri is sitting on chair.


My housemate-Thomas.
First time donate blood le him.

Noon time, I go to the main stage and watch the performance.
Cheerleading Dance.





Balloon, you want?!



Very boring staying at the Kids Corner, only few kids playing there.
So I keep slack at outside.
The one sitting at my right side looks like Jonathan Fung or not?!
Shiau Hong, Kevin and even Zhi Yih agree what I said.


This is Qing Yin-my girlfriend ( only in Moral class la,because of drama..)


Everything go smoothing, but the weather spoiled it.
Luckily I leave school early, if not I'll become drop soup chicken.
XD


What the Hill!!
Because I rushing back, so I forgot use the coupon I leave.
= (


Sobz!!
My RM7..
='(




After my dinner with friends, I head back to school and see show.
There are also the last session of the lucky draw.
The 2nd prize is go to Mulu for 3days 3nights for 2persons.
And the 1st prize is an air ticket to Perth but only for 1person.
After that, the last thing of course, Fire works!!

Biu..
PAK!!


I see the fire works inside the bus.
Haha.
End of the Open Day.
Hope there will having Open Day again before I leave Curtin.




The End

No comments: