Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy happy..Birthday..


28th of March was Johnny's 18th birthday..
Here to wish you.. Johnny Happy Birthday again...

Afternoon time went to Pizza have our lunch..
Then I asked to follow Vicent's car to buy present
for Johnny & also an other birthday boy,
Justin who birthday on 29th of march.

Yesterday was the day of Earth Hour also..
I did switch off my light at 8.30 but I switch it on again
by 8.40..Because my eyes were pain of playing computer..
Hungry at that time and keep SMS Vincent ask him to be early..
Finally it's 9pm..time to go out..The 1st time go to town at night in Miri..
XD We went to the cafe n we have our steak for dinner..


This my dinner for last night..
  • Lamb chop
  • Blueberry Vodka

This is Johnny's meal..
  • Chicken Chop
  • Lemon Teh Ping

The birthday boy Johnny.. ^^

Of cos..
Every birthday must has a cake..


Happy Birthday..
Make a wish..



After our meal..
There are few drunkard make friend with us..
Forgot thier name..
And they spend us 3tins of beer..
Haha..
Thank you anyway..

We back home by 12.45am..
1st time go town at night then back that late..
Haha..

Thank you Johnny for spending me Lunch & Dinner..
Your birthday still need you spend..
Ng hou yi shi la..
XD


The End.


No comments: