Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The consequence to be a Gentleman!!


There are consequence to be a Gentleman!!
Today I helps Moimoi carry her books & pencil bag since she left the presentation thing at the locker.
After the presentation, the lecturer let us take 20mins break.
So I go to cafeteria and buy some sweets, met ZihYih there and guess what he saw?

oh my god!! my white shirt ah..
can see the yellow yellow part?
Its not the colour of my shirt but the colour of highlight pen.
At first I dunno how this ink go on my shirt, until I see this..

Moimoi's shirt.
Why she has the same situation?
Because all these because of her Pencil bag!!

Ya, I know this is a pencil bag from Hong Kong Disney Land..
But I wan you to notice the yellow part on the castle.

The reason why the ink come out because her highlight pen dont has a cover!!

Haha..
This the owner of the pencil bag..
Shh..
I promise her wont show her face to public after she know I'll blog about this..
Haha..
moimoi u in my post oh..
haha..



The End.

Still feel like be a gentleman?

1 comment:

~Vince~ said...

i know its adeline moi..wan me to post a picture? lol... XD

VINCENT