Thursday, March 5, 2009

Farewell.. = (

25 of Feb..
It's Wednesday..
Afternoon time we head to Sepilok and look for Orang Utan and monkeys..


Night time..
I had invite few friends back to my house and have a BBQ party..
Hope everyone who attend this party enjoy it..
And thank for coming..

There are few photo of that night..
Miss it a lot..
I did something that make me regret..
Haha..

To someone..
You know what I regret la..
XD


Guess who is this?


BBQ-ing..


Lam..Why your glasses?



With my friends..












There almost 150days to see you guys..
Miss you guys a lot here..


The End



Next post..
My Miri Life..
Will update it soon..
Now my phone cable locked inside the drawer and the key of drawer broken..
Will unlock it soon while I get a new key from Housing department..


No comments: