Sunday, September 28, 2008

wow..so tired..

Aiyo..
Long time dint update my blog..
Because these few days i am busy..
and finally now all things settle down..
but now i feel tired..

Memories of Friday..
Please visit to these link for know what I did on Friday.


(Sorry..Nothing I can blog..Because I am the last one who blog about that.. )

Thanks sophia make tis for me..now only i free to look at it..

Memories of Saturday..

What I did at morning?
I went to school for a half day camp..
I only sleep for 5hours..
Because I sleep from 1.30am till 6.45am..

Here is bin² 1st malay blog..
Now I still not yet read all..
But I think he did blog about what I did at morning..

www.nik3justdoit.blogspot.com

After the camp finish..
After I back to home..
After I bath..
I went out again..With penny..
We go mile4 n look for present for ah Siah..
So what's going on?
View Algernon's 1st blog la..

www.meandsophia.blogspot.com

siah's brother make tis..he also call as siah.. can u make tis?


Memories of Sunday..
Today..
I'm the organizER for badminton..
I booked 3 courts at Chi Hwa..
At 1st I tot that's enough for 14 of us..
Around 12pm..
Me..bin..FongLi..Lj..Winnie and her kai gor..
Named Jannis..n also jannis's brother n sister in law..
hav our lunch at the restorant that behind buku indah..
Then..
Joeann Sms Fong Li n ask me to book 1 more court..
Because her cousins n her cousin's girlfriend wanna join us..
Luckily there are 1 more court..
When I pay the bill..
Winnie's kai gor..Dennis ask the boss count the mei nui (LENG LUI) that also..
wow..Dennis call winnie mei nui..
HAHA..oh hor..winnie..~!!
After lunch then we quikly fly to chi hwa court la..


Good News for all driver..
The new highway is already can be use..
It really make us save a lot of time..
Believe I go chi hwa sch from indah only use 7 to 8 minutes?
WOW~!!


Sure we have fun during playing badminton..
After badminton we go eat ABC..
Then ALgernon bin n me go to swim..
KaiChing hoga sotong vicky ricko are there 1 hour before we been there..
ops..sorry guys we are late..

OPS!!now really damnx tired..
n sorry becos no pic..
I DINT RECEIVE ANY PIC FROM ADELINE ALGERNON TILL NOW!!
So i will try to upload some later..Be patient..

To be continue..

No comments: