Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thank God.

Today's News!!

The AVANZA that detain by Police..

(Sandakan 22 September) A Toyota AVANZA that decide to go Mile7 because of avoid a car
then the car lost control and crash on 5 people that stand on the roadside.

This accident happen at 4pm,Mile4 main bus stop.The victims is aged around 17 to 20.

A malay woman age 41 decide to go mile7 because of avoid an other car crash on her car.
She crash 5 people that stand on roadside that in front bus stop.

The people who stand on the roadside shock.Some of them avoid from the accident.
There are 5 victims involve in the accident.3 women and 2 men cannot avoid from that and they were crash by the AVANZA.

Victims' Name : ( Sorry I am lazy to list it.. )

After the accident.Some kind men go n bring the victims back to the roadside,then
wait to send them to hospital.

The police detain the AVANZA.

5victims still in hospital to cure thier injury.The 2 male victims is not badly hurts
but the 3 female victims still have to stay in hospital for more cure..


_______________________________________________________________________________________


The photo on Malaysia IC looks suck..
Yea..
I go remake my IC 1month ago..
Finally today I get it..
After I get my new IC..
Oh Gosh!!
Who The Hell is him?!
Looks like pig!!

Yea..Tis is my new IC..The photo looks like pig rite?


After I get my IC..
Willibr and I go to Taman Fajar there buy some Malay's food eat..
After we buy the food..
Winnie just reach Taman Fajar and she also want to buy thing eat..
So we accompany her go buy food again..
Then I show her my Pig photo..
So she laugh..

1 and half month ago..
Winnie also went remake her IC..
Until today still not yet go and change her new IC..
She don't know where to get her new IC..
So again..
We accompany her to make IC there..
After she get her IC..
She shock..
A ghost on her IC...
HAHA!!!



Yea..This is the ghost say by Winnie..


Both of us take our IC same day..
So must take photo together geh..
I so hard then get Winnie's IC for take photo..
Because she say not nice..



XoX A Ghost n A Pig.. ^(o0)^



Actually the pig looks like bird..



Actually the female ghost is a liang moi..




Think before u want to remake your IC..
Prepare well before u take your IC..
Accept It after you get ur new IC..





Today PIC!!

Look like real shit? It is real shit before..but now it is not..A toy that Ah Jon buy from Thailand..



THE END
Thank you for viewing my blog..

No comments: