Thursday, September 11, 2008

Week of suck!!

Can know that we feel sad.. : (

Sunday is the first day of week..
Once the first day of week spoil..
The coming day in week will also spoil..

Sunday.
Thanks to organiZER..
He spoil the first day of week..
He organiZE a sport day..
We decide to play badminton..
But he fail to book court that day..
So most of us feel sad..
Some of us feel mad..
No choice..
Night time..
Johan's Birthday celebration held at Edo Echi..
The sushi is nice. .
Just the mood had spoiled by someone..

Nyak sai..

Feel like kill you with my..spoon?

Group Photo..Without johan.. : (

Bill..Rm338.60

Today-Thursday
Is it help friend borrow lab coat also wrong?!
Is it busy body also wrong?!
Is it sit there n talk also wrong?!
Is it bring camera to Chemistry Lab also wrong?!

Today's Quote:

'What you all do to me..Then how I did to you all now..
You make me hate you..Then I make you hate me..'


From MissChang.


Help friend borrow lab coat also wrong?

Hey!! Come on!!
Borrow lab coat from school have to pay rm5..
Now borrow from friend also have to punish by you bitch?!

THIS IS NOT CHIN!!
Is it busy body also wrong?!

Because some of us late get into Chemistry lab..
So punish us stand outside Chemistry lab..
Then chin come n talk to Ian n Les..
Then bitch ask Chin to stand at the middle of the basketball court..
WTH!!

Is it sit there n talk also wrong?!

After Miss Chang let me n jon go into the lab..
My group member is doing the experiment n I got nothing to do..
So i sit there n talk with Winnie..
The bitch appear..

'Am I ask u come here to sit n talk?!'

Cannot sit n talk then can stand n talk?!
Nah!!

Is it bring camera to Chemistry Lab also wrong?!

Come on..
There r no rules say that we student cannot bring camera into the lab..
Willibr bring the camera into the lab..
That time Algernon wan take photo with Bonnie..
So I help them take picture..
Winnie is using busen burner to start the burn something..
The flame is big..
So i try to take Winnie's photo..
NOW!!
A voice shout out..

'Who ask you to bring the camera into the lab?!'

She is teacher..
No choice..
Just let her scold..

Thanks to MISS CHANG..
Whole 5F late 15minutes back..
Thanks to her There are no cars block me when I leave sch until the main road..
THANKS YOU!!!!


THE END



No comments: