Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Korea~

I am back yo..
L
Last week I went to Kore by follow Tour with my family..

The 1st day I at there..
The temperature was about 10'c..
The last day I at there..
The temperature drop until -8'c..
It really cold..
Wear 2 pants the leg still feel very cold..



My air ticket..

The 1st dessert I eat at korea..
Inside full of red bean..

It really taste nice..
Yumm..

Korea traditional cloth..

Its me..
Ready to play ski..

Snow field..

Birdie..

Ski..

Stick..
To increase the speed by pushing the snow floor..

Snow boots..
Must wear this to wear the ski..

I enjoy play the ski..
Wont feel pain if fall on the snow floor..
XD


The day start snowing..


Snow on the plant..

I write this on the snow..

My hand..
Big le..

My pace..

Me..^^

Too cold..
Sit down rest rest..

Yea..
My Korea trip End..

Merry Christmas everyone..
New update will comes out soon..
XD



Video..
It's Snowing..



The End

No comments: