Monday, December 1, 2008

Freedom Bird

FINALLY..
SPM had pass last Thursday..
During the last paper I sit..
I feel no mood want to do the question..
But it's last..
So I must finish it with my last energy..

The last Five minutes before I becomes a 'Leong Dei Kung'..
The class was damn noise..
Everyone was happy because that was the last paper in SPM..
The prefect collection the exam paper..
3..
2..
1..
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
FINISH EXAM LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My classmates were shouting that after finish collect the papers..

The 2nd day..
I am invited to Kath's party..
For more details..
Visit BERNICE~!!


The 3rd day..
That's Winnie beloved younger sister's birthday..
Afternoon time I went her house and have my lunch..
'Man Shiang'
Winnie's Mama cooked a lot to me..
But I still try my best to finish it..
Because I like to eat that mee..
During I eating..
suddenly Winnie use the red Egg n knock my head..
Its really pain and make me feel dizzy..


Guess who is this?!
Winnie's sister..
Wendy..


What a cute pose..


she really look cute right?


During waiting the dinner start..


I din't ask who draw this..But can know is draw by Winnie..
It really look..special..


Home made cake.. Yam..
Got Hello Kitty on it.. o.0


Wa..The cake look more delicious when Wendy is standing there..
She look sweetER than the cake..


Yew Family..


Group photo..


We're ready to shot the colour paper..


It's time for open presents..





Thank you for your invitation..
Winnie..

After that..
Me,Willibrord and Algernon gather with
Ho..
Tung..
Show..
David..
Eric..
QingYee..
Tan..
WanChuen..
Tracy..
FuKin
MsChong..

We go D venice for Coffee..
Then rush to Cinema and we watched 'Twilight'..
Click This to watch the trailer..
After movie..
Some of us feel tired..
But suddenly Ho got an idea..
Its go to Indah Club swim..
Then they swim until 2.45am..
Then I got home at 3am..

The 4th day..

Off..
Too tired..


The 5th day..Today..
Today is the last day for Account students..
Bin is account students..
So today is his last day exam..
Congraz bin..
I follow Winnie's car to school because she want to return the books to school..
Then we had our lunch with bin..
Then we play lami and bin and I dye our hair..
It's not very deep in colour..
Sorry bin because of my dying skill is suck..
So my hair's colour is nicer than yours..
And sorry because I won few times..

It's time to sleep now..
Feel very tired of playing badminton just now..
And LAM..
I am waiting you for GunBound..




THE END

No comments: