Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Accident..

Drive safe is not enough..
Because there are many bullshit driver on the road..
The Chinese sentence '马路如虎口 - Road Like A Tiger's Mouth' had prove all these..

The morning of last Friday..
Dad suddenly call from KK and said mum had met a accident at Cecily Road and ask me to go there..
After arrive, collect all the useful and worthy thing from the crashed car of my mum - Prado..
Afterward go to hospital and meet my mum and grandma up..
My mum just got a little injuries but my grandma was serious than my mum..
After X-ray the doctor found that the joint of my grandma's hand had broken but it's ok..
On they way back to home, waiting the traffic light turn to green..
Suddenly a shark braking noise come from the opposite road..
HHHHHHHHHHHhh..
Boom..
Another accident happen again..
A Waja crach on a stopped Vigo..
Around 2pm..
While report police I met that Waja's owner at police station..
Haha, so got fate..

I had make some mind map according to my mum..

My Mum was driving up to the mountain at Cecily Road and a lorry which without container goes down in a turning point..

Suddenly the lorry was out of control and it move 180degree and its ASS hit on the head of my mum's car..

Even my mum was driving Prado - which consider big car in Toyota also been push to the opposite road and stop directly beside the road..


That's how the accident happen..
If not understand ask me again face to face la..
Picture of my car after crash..
Oh yea, the air bag pop out and my grandma's face has injury also..






The END
.

New family..
Her name is Ah Bee..
So UGLY rite?
=.=

1 comment:

meiji said...

WAHAHAHAHA.. i like ur drawing... kawaiiii nahh... >.<