Friday, August 21, 2009

i like ECS tutorial..


ECS is a such funny unit..
What is ECS?
Effective & Communication Skills!
At first quite fear of it..
Because all assessment is presentation..
After the Inprontu present, I found that speak in front peoples is not that scary..
We are asked to bring a tissue box and a cloth for cover eyes this afternoon..
We need these to carry out a game..
The game is use the materials given to create a doll..
The materials are tissue box, straw, balloon and etc..
The game rules are one member give instruction, two members cover their eyes and one member help the two..
I'm the one who give the instruction..
Due to the lecturer is watching my group, so I spoke english to them..
Maybe my english is not that good, or maybe they not understand what I want,
so then some argument happened..
At the end we still able to done the work..
Madam Bibi says the doll that my group made are cute and look nice compare with other groups..
Happy to heard that..
Let the picture tell the words..
= D


Made by Charity, Rhea, Melissa, Vivian and Cephes..


Made by Ngee Min, Tze Ping, Su Huat, Aaron and Chuen Yek..


Made by Johnor, Adeline, Chu Ying and ME!


Lastly we took a group photo with Madam Bibi..


After that head to Bintang and had KFC as our lunch..
Adeline, Johnor, Chu Ying, Kenz, Mr and Mrs Yong were there with me..
Hope there will be more gathering..


The End for this post..

No comments: