Thursday, July 16, 2009

Part II

This post got a bit connect to Bin's post..
After we ate Mac D, bin was the 1st one who sleep..
So I took some pictures of this sleep beauty..





Tuesday.
Tomorrow have to back to SDK le..
Nyiap and Bin be the chief cook of day..
Bin back from sch, then he start prepare for the soup of today.
Of cos I got help out..
Nyiap come back late, that time bin taking his nap, so i help nyiap to prepare the dinner.
Tomato Chicken, Steam Tou Fu and Cooked Vegetables.
I like the tomato chicken but other also taste nice.. = D
The soup bin prepare nice too..

Chief of night..

Wow..
Look delicious.. = D

The one who prepare the soup..

Meat Balls from Sandakan..


Bin was the 1st one who finish his rice and soup.

But I guess he din't eat much dishes..


Finally finish..

Thanks for treating me in KL.. = D
Thanks Bin & Nyiap..

My KL trip end here..
What's next?
KK - Lam's place..
MUAHAHAHAHAH!!


ENDED

No comments: