Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thank you Algernon and Sorry.. = D Muhahaha..

Yo..
I'm back to Sandakan from Miri..
Will stay here until 25 of July 2009..
Firstly, Thank you to Algernon for buying 手信 to me..
It's a Dom's head..

Most friends had already left Sandakan for futher studies..
Hard to look for people for supper also..
Last night hang out with Sophia and Penny..
I was dinner with Sophia..
She told me that I have to cherish the moment eating dinner with her alone,
because her beloved fatty never dinner alone with her..
= D Sorry LJ, dont beat me..


I also change my hair style yesterday, fucking regret to cut it..
Look suck but..
never mind la..






The things that I miss most are..

First place :

Second place :

Third place :


Fourth place :




My new racket..
= D hope this racket harder than Yonex, my ex racket was broken because it hit by yonex.. = (


No comments: